You CAN donate plasma if:
- You were tested positive for COVID-19.
- You are between 18-60 years old.
- You have fully recovered.
- You are free of symptoms for 14 days.
- You have tested positive before 28 days.
- In case you have already donated plasma, you are still eligible to donate again after
every 14 days or as recommended by your doctor.
You CANNOT donate plasma if:
- Your weight is less than 50 kg.
- You have ever been pregnant.
- You are diabetic on insulin.
- Your Blood Pressure is more than 140 and diastolic less than 60 or more than 90.
- You have uncontrolled diabetes or hypertension with change in medication in last 28 days.
- You are a Cancer Survivor.
- You have chronic kidney/heart/lung or liver disease.